Solutions for instructors of the martial arts and sports.
You answer student’s questions. Who answers yours?
Have you wondered…
- What you taught when, and to whom?
- How to arrange a series of cohesive, progressive classes?
- What corrections and explanations you used?
- How assistants compare?
- What has a student been taught?
- Where do I get a new lesson plan in a hurry?
- How can I share information with colleagues and students?
We’re building tools that help you find those answers and more, with the goals of saving you time and helping you teach more effectively.
- Record who shows up
- Record what happens
- Save the record
- Create a lesson from your session
- Schedule a repeat of a lesson
- Plan a cycle of lessons
- Compare instructors
- Connect drills and exercises with performance goals
- Access a library of lesson plans, exercises and media
- Share information between instructors
- Communicate with students and parents